Grace Federal Solutions specializes in providing quality staff to support our Federal, State, and local government as well as the private and commercial sectors. We offer a full range of professional healthcare services, administrative/clerical services, research support services, data abstraction, training, and information technology.
We are currently in need of an in-house recruiter. The ideal candidate must be efficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Must be able to multitask and help in additional areas when needed.
Recruiter Job Responsibilities:
Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advise managers; manage relocations.
Recruiter Job Duties:
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meet with managers to discuss needs.
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; provide organization information, opportunities, and benefits; make presentations; maintain rapport.
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyze responses; verify references; compare qualifications to job requirements.
- Arrange management interviews by coordinating schedules; arrange travel, lodging, and meals; escort applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interview applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Manage new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements; negotiate with movers; arrange temporary housing; provide community introductions.
- Improve organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitor job offers and compensation practices; emphasize benefits and perks.
- Avoid legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforce regulations with managers; recommend new procedures; conduct training.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; read professional publications; maintain personal networks; participate in professional organizations.
- Accomplish human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Minimum: Two years experience
Experience in Healthcare is a plus
Recruiter Skills and Qualifications:
Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Employment Law, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management, Judgment