Enter laboratory prices and CPT codes in Maestro Care work queues. Resolve escalated issues, submit service now incidents for billing issues that cannot be resolved, contact external reference labs for price and CPT codes, maintain excel spreadsheet with prices and CPT codes, notify Medical Director of new test requests. Perform Quality Assurance on billing. Assist with the Referral Lab pending test list.
Duties and Responsibilities of this Level
- Independently prepare more complex documentation, reports, charts, graphs, and spreadsheets at designate intervals and as requested.
- Coordinate special projects.
- Research budget variance and follow up to resolve issues.
- Develop advanced presentation materials.
- Prioritize and resolve inquiries (phone, e-mail, in person).
- Schedule and maintain calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries, and coordinate related arrangements.
- Act as a liaison between the department and external groups.
- Explain policy/procedures to other parties based on knowledge of the company and department guidelines.
- Collect,compile and analyze moderately complex data and information.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
Required Qualifications at this Level
High school education or equivalent.
Two years of administrative support experience of increasing variety and/or complexity
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Creatively uses PC, word processing and other office tools.
- Thorough knowledge of department policies, procedures, and goals.