Grace Federal Solutions specializes in providing quality staff to support our Federal, State, and local government as well as the private and commercial sectors. We offer a full range of professional healthcare services, administrative/clerical services, research support services, data abstraction, training, and information technology.
We are currently in need of an inhouse experienced recruiter. The ideal candidate must be efficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Must be able to multitask and help in additional areas when needed.
Recruiter Job Responsibilities:
Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising managers; managing relocations.
Recruiter Job Duties:
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements; negotiating with movers; arranging temporary housing; providing community introductions.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Minimum: Two years experience
Experience MUST be in Healthcare
Recruiter Skills and Qualifications:
Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Employment Law, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management, Judgment